Friday, May 11, 2007

please come to my school

all through my school n college there was one small wish but never was fulfilled.
all through my school n college, all i wanted was my parents to be part of it ..yes just that .....whenever we had a school day n i was part of some dance or play i wanted them to be there for me....every year i won more than one cup in just anything, be the scores or sports i wanted them to be there for me but they were never there.....daddy was too busy at office all the time n mummy with housework....but they were happy for me all the time.
then came the biggest cup of my life my dream came true ....i made it.....they wanted to be there for me now ..... i am happy that they want be there with me but...... no i dont want you now.....no i am not ashamed of them why should i be, no hell no.......but i dont want them here with me ....not at my lab...i am a grown up i can take care of myself now.....no dont come now

No comments: